Sized large enough to get the job done, while remaining easily portable, the Small Original Cutting Board is the most versatile (and popular) of Larch Wood’s butcher block end grain cutting boards. Crafted in Nova Scotia from native Eastern Canadian Larch Trees, each board is absolutely unique. Skilled artisans examine the wood grain pattern of each piece to compose visually stunning and tactile works.
- Larch is naturally rot resistant and antimicrobial
- Soft rubber feet keep the board in place and prevent moisture from being trapped underneath
- The board’s vertical fibers are “self healing” and keep knives sharper for longer
- Finely sanded and sealed with beeswax and mineral oil for an unparalleled smooth finish
- Lasts a lifetime with proper care