A time-honored design, the Round Cheese Board always looks beautiful, whether you’re serving cheese or chopping herbs. Handcrafted in Nova Scotia from native Eastern Canadian Larch Trees, each butcher block style end grain board is absolutely unique. Skilled artisans examine the wood grain pattern of each piece to compose a visually stunning butcher block cutting board.
- Larch is naturally rot resistant and antimicrobial
- Soft rubber feet keep the board in place and prevent moisture from being trapped underneath
- The board’s vertical fibers are “self healing” and keep knives sharper for longer
- Finely sanded and sealed with beeswax and mineral oil for an unparalleled smooth finish
- Lasts a lifetime with proper care