The Tiger Stripe Buffet Board is designed for both preparation and presentation: use this cutting board for chopping and slicing, and then arrange food on top of it for an artful presentation. Crafted in Nova Scotia from native Eastern Canadian Larch trees, this striking, elongated end grain butcher block cutting board is a functional workhorse.
- Larch is naturally rot resistant and antimicrobial
- Soft rubber feet keep the board in place and prevent moisture from being trapped underneath
- The board’s vertical fibers are “self healing” and keep knives sharper for longer
- Finely sanded and sealed with beeswax and mineral oil for an unparalleled smooth finish
- Lasts a lifetime with proper care