DESU Design, Inc is committed to user privacy in our products and services. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
TYPES AND USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is used in the following ways:
- USER IDS AND PASSWORDS. Provides you with access to your profile areas and order history and status.
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION. These tell us more about who you are, how to contact you, and your shipping and billing information.
- CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT. Provides a mechanism for requesting information from DESU Design, Inc. Also used to tell us how we can improve our products, services and site designs.
- EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE. Used to raise and respond to issues and inquiries of all types. Also used to distribute information about DESU Design, Inc, our products, and services.
- TRANSACTIONS. Shows which products and services you have requested.
We will only use your personal information in the ways specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way in which we use your personal information unless you consent to the new usage.
We protect the personal information you share with us.
Authorized third party agents may also need access to some of your personal information. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third party agents with the minimum amount of information needed to complete the requested service or transaction. We do not otherwise share your personal information with third parties unless you have granted us permission to do so.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
If you choose to visit DESU Design, Inc, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Condition. If you have any concern about privacy at DESU Design, Inc, please contact us and we will try to resolve it. All updates to this policy will be posted here.